DON DIXONOver the course of his career, Don has led the development of successful marketing campaigns for major brands such as GMC, JP Morgan Chase, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Firestone-Bridgestone, Pennzoil, and Coca-Cola. With a well earned reputation as a creative marketing talent, Don is also a recognized national expert on sponsorships and integrated marketing. His career highlights include:
- Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Marketing Services Worldwide
- Founder of Lifestyle Marketing Group, an integrated marketing and promotions agency acquired by Cox Enterprises
- Head of Integrated Marketing at AutoTrader.com
- Director of Sports Programming at Anheuser Busch
- CMO for City of Atlanta
PAUL GOLDENPaul brings extensive client side experience in brand and strategic marketing across multiple industries. Paul’s career highlights include:
- As CMO for Samsung’s US mobile phone business, Paul created and launched the Galaxy brand and helped transform Samsung into a powerhouse mobile brand.
- Senior level B2C and B2B marketing and product management roles in telecom, wireless and technology for companies such as Sprint, Cox Communications and an AT&T Wireless joint venture
- 10 years CPG experience managing various grocery brands for Kraft Foods
HARVEY HOFFENBERGHarvey is an international award winning creative leader and brand strategist. His illustrious career highlights include:
- Saatchi & Saatchi Vice Chairman and Chief Creative Officer
- BBDO Senior Creative Director
- Bozell Managing Partner/Chief Creative Officer
- In-house Creative Director hired by Pepsico CEO Roger Enrico to oversee Taco Bell
- Managing Partner for Propulsion, LLC consultancy specializing in reinventing and reinvigorating brands
LIRON SEGEVLiron Segev, is an internationally celebrated Social Media Strategist, Digital Marketer, Influencer Marketing expert, tech journalist, and technology blogger. Over the past 20+ years, his work has taken him to South Africa, Israel, the UK and the US.
Liron has developed digital and social media campaigns for scores of top name brands such as Ford, BMW, Nissan, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Sony and Lenovo.
Liron has won multiple awards for his technology blog, TheTechieGuy, where he explains the complex world of technology in simple language that anyone can understand. Liron also runs a successful YouTube channel and hosts a weekly technology show called Talking Tech on CliffCentral.